I know what you are thinking, Fiverr is a huge waste of time if you are looking to make big money.
However, if you want to make big money online, you are going to need to invest some money as well. Many of us, maybe even you, started with close to nothing to invest. This makes earning a lot of money online difficult. With a little help from a largely populated site (Fiverr.com), you can get some great startup capital to fund your future projects.
Making $50 a day is definitely possible with less than 1 hour of work each and every day through Fiverr. I have used this method for over a year to make money just to cover the cost of my articles that I am working on for my Adsense Journey. So without wasting your time, let’s jump right into it.
Making Money on Fiverr – The Blackhat Way
Before I lay out the exact method, you may need to lay your ethics aside because this is in a bit of a grey area. When I say that this is a blackhat method, I really do mean that. If you are the kind of person who wants to be completely honest to your clients, feel free to disclose what you are doing to the Fiverr buyers who will purchase your gig. This may net you less orders overall, but at least your conscience can be clean.
I would suggest that if you are just doing this for some startup capital, to not disclose the exact method and get as many orders as possible.The basis of this method is to “write” articles that are “unique”. If you have ever bought articles from Fiverr, you know just how many gigs there are claiming that they will write you a unique article in such and such amount of time. I have been asked before why you would want to go into this writing niche if so many others are doing it, aka saturated. By using this method, you are going to be able to give clients unique articles which only take a few minutes of your time. Because of this, you will be able to provide more articles than your competition giving you a more competitive edge.
The Unique Article Method
- Put up a high quality Fiverr gig offering unique articles
- Offer some add-ons for your gig
- Take a script to encode articles already on the internet
- Zip all the files up and send them to your client
By now you may have been able to spot what is blackhat about this method. People generally go to Fiverr to grab articles that are unique so that search engines such as Google crawl them, index them, and hopefully send visitors from the SERPs.
This method is going to take an article from the internet, encode that article, and then send them back. The article that you encode will be the exact same original article that you found online, but to tools such as Copyscape, they will look 100% unique, without finding any copies.
The computer will show these articles as unique, but in reality, they will look and read like gibberish. To the human eye, they read perfectly. These articles do not help with SEO and are in fact close to worthless now days. This is the exact reason that it is considered blackhat but if you are open to your clients, I see no reason why you should not do this. You need startup money from somewhere right? This is a fast way to get some.
Details of the Method
- You will need to find some high quality articles that have good English and read well. The best place I have found are quality article directories such as Ezine Articles. After you get an order, go on over to Ezine and type in the keywords they want you to use. Select a nice article that is a decent length on their topic.
- Check the Complex and Dictionary check boxes on the left hand side. These options will encode all the words of the article except for long keywords. This means that some keywords in the article will not be gibberish to search engines and can be understood.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the blue Rewrite button. Congrats! You have just encoded the text of the article. On the right hand side of the screen under Output Text, you should see a lot of red underlines. This means that those words have been encoded and are not being understood by your browser, but will look EXACTLY the same as the article that you copied and pasted.
- Next, copy the Output Text in the right side column and open up a file in notepad. I like to use notepad because you can save .txt files and will not show the red underlines in the file so your clients do not ask you questions. Paste the text in the notepad.
- You are going to need to save the files before you can zip them up and hand them over to the client. Look at what I have posted in the pictures below to see what to do. When you go to save the article, you will see what the first picture is showing you. The encoding is automatically set to ANSI. What you want to do is chance the encoding box to Unicode and then save it.
Once you have all the articles ready that your client ordered, put them in one zip file and send them off and deliver the gig.
I usually offer 2 articles for 1 Fiverr gig, and then offer a gig extra to provide 5 articles total for 2 gigs. This gives people 1 extra article, and does not really take up any more of your time.
The average order is generally in the area of $15 and should not take any longer than 5 minutes to finish the work. Go out and make some startup money, but remember, keep it ethical, and inform people what you are doing. Everyone wants a clean conscious right?
Authors Note: I published this method way back in July on Pagerankworld.com. I thought that my readers may want to see it here, so here it is.